Complaints , Handling

Shergroup Enforcement takes a pride in handling complaints received from anyone affected by our role as High Court Enforcement Officers or High Court Enforcement Agents.

In this part of our website we explain how you can make a complaint about the actions of a Shergroup Enforcement official, or any other member of Shergroup Limited, where to send it and how it will be dealt with.

If you want to complain you can fill in our Complaints Form online by clicking here or you can write to us at:

security guards 1

Make a complaint?

To complain about any matter involving Shergroup Enforcement you can complete the form below and our Complaints Officer will contact you to discuss the next stage of our process. Please ensure you provide a means for us to contact you.


1st Floor, Holborn Gate | High Holborn | London WC1V 7QT


020 3588 4240